Join us for 2 days of rest and relaxation, delicious vegetarian food, yoga and mindfulness meditation in Swanson Auckland.
The retreat provides you with a chance to get away for a weekend and to relax and recharge.
If you’ve never been on a meditation retreat before, this is an ideal place to start. There will be meditation instruction for both beginners and advanced practitioners, plenty of free time.
This retreat is not just about mindfulness meditation, it is about connecting with nature and be in a surrounding that supports inner reflection and have a break from the busy world and daily routines and learning lifelong skills, such as:
• How to connect with the body’s self-calming system.
• How to shift attention when caught up in unhelpful thoughts and emotions.
• How to identify and ease the voice of the inner critic and stop being hold back by limiting beliefs
A 2 day semi-silent* mindfulness retreat to relax, rejuvenate and have the opportunity to deepen your mindfulness practice together with like-minded people in a beautiful setting.
Enjoy Delicious Food; breakfast lunch and dinner with options for vegan and any special diary requirements (gluten-free etc.)
• Guided meditations
• Yoga classes
• Bush Walks
• Pool & Sauna
• Comfortable accommodation
• Vegetarian food from local produce
• Plenty of parking available
* This is a semi-silent retreat which means at certain hours of the day we will keep talking to a minimum though there are opportunities to speak together and share.
To register or find out more contact Rita: email@example.com or go here