Opening the Gates of Inner Freedom - July 2nd - 3rd
The Three Stages of Meditation - Saturday 10am to Sunday 5pm.
Ariel and Jessica are based near Geneva in Switzerland. For the first time in New Zealand, the simple and holistic ways of Idenciel come and invite you to take the big step. Over two magical days we will accompany you in a new dimension of body and meditation. Nature and psychology, movement and stillness will empower us through specific techniques that can easily blend with our everyday life.
As many previous participants have acknowledged, you will be able to share the techniques with your loved ones and grow together in surprising ways.
Art, method and spirituality will be orchestrated through a clear and useful approach at last
The compass for our journey:
• Identifying attitudes and subtleties of our body and our own mind
• Developing a remarkable capacity of self observation
• Managing to change our mindset at will
• Tapping the source of our inner peace
• Installing a playful scenario in our daily life
The map and the vehicle:
• The common thread of all meditation techniques unveiled, and customized
• Rereading the science of yoga in its various forms for a specific and personal outcome
• Presentations of the modern psychological background and research
• Facilitation exercises
• Guided Practices and moments of introspection
Jessica is a psychologist and therapist with training in Kinesiology and EFT, Yoga and Meditation. She continues to train in the various approaches to psychotherapy as a member of the Foundation for the recognition and development of alternative and complementary therapies (ASCA).
Since 1988, Ariel Guerra has been passionately involved in the development and management of mental and psychic abilities. He has studied and practiced meditation as a monk and has also studied the I Ching, Tai Chi and Qi Gong. His studies in music, and in the management of thought, complement meditation with a practical and measurable application in everyday life.
Accommodation and meals are
available but numbers are limited so please book early. You can choose to participate for the full 2 days or take whichever 3 hour session/s you wish at $50 each. Please consult the website below for options.
You can visit their website for more detail.